Thursday 18 February 2010

Moving Along With The Times- Sketch #33






Hello Everyone!
Hope you have had a good couple of days?
This week I am a Guest Designer on Moving Along With The Times Challenge Blog .
I am really chuffed as I love their challenges! This week it is my mums sketch. The theme is Mum's . Very apt for Mothers day!

I have used Papermainia papers , Forever Friend's sticker , pink bazzill card , a flower punch , Mothers day stamp and some rhinestones.

I am off to have my dinner!

Love and Hugs,

:)**Georgia**(:

5 comments:

  1. Hello Georgia. WOW. I love this card, what a beautiful image for the centre and your colours and papers are just perfect.
    Well done also on being a Guest Designer. Quite right too, as your cards are beautiful and you are very talented.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello hun, beautiful card,is it for me, lol??? Love the papers, image and flowers, just beautiful! Well done on your GDT, promise I didnt have anything to do with it. Am very proud of you and your creations, love you lots, Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Georgia
    aahhh I love forever friends they are so cute, I love the papers you have used too, great card Georgia.
    hugs Jazzy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and love the sweet bear.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie,i really love this card it is super cute,thinks i should get meself some of these FF stickers,they certainly are gorgoeus.thanks for agreeing to be our guest designer this week,you have done us proud:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete