Sunday 7 February 2010

Moving Along With The Times Sketch #32




Hello everyone,
Here is my entry for Moving Along With The Times Challenge #32. The sketch was great and I loved the theme. Childhood Memories. Even though I am still a child I remember going to the farm and stroking the pigs there!

I have used Wisper pens , New Papermania Honey & Hugs stamps and papers, flowery ribbon , yellow Bazzill card and pink rhinstones.

I am going to go and lie on the sofa as I have still got a bit of a cold!

Stay warm!

Love and Hugs
Georgia :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Georgia, how lovely you are back crafting. I hope that you are much better now. I love your card. Such pretty colours and a fab image, he is cute.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there my litle sweet pea,.I am loving your very cute card,what a gorgeous stamp and you have coloured it beautifully.Really love this one Georgia,thanks for joining us again at MAWTT:)Hope you feel beter soon sweetie, BIG love and hugs


    sue and becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hun, lovely card, great little image and those papers are scrummy! Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week, love you lots Mumxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the piggy image. Glad to hear you getting better.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Georgia, love the cute piggy and the papers is so pretty. Go snuggle up with Lilly bear and I hope your cold is better soon!

    Thank you for entering the MAWTT challenge again this week sweetie.

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH this is so sweet Georgia, I love it, I remember when I was small going to see the piglets on the farm with my Granny. Thanks for joining in with us again, Love HAzelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Georgia. So sorry you have been so poorly. Hope you are better now xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete